The Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes is extremely grateful for all donations and gifts we receive.
We are a program under the Partnership for Ontario County, Inc, a registered 501(c)(3) charity organization in New York State.
As such, all donations made to the CACFL are tax deductible.
To become a CAC Angel today, simply email or call our office (585-394-2573) to let us know you’re interested, and to provide your name and contact information.
There are several ways to donate to the Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes…
- You can donate online, via a secure Paypal checkout process.
- You can also donate by mailing a check to: 482 North Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- If you prefer, you can donate by calling us at 585-394-2573 and we will be happy to accept your credit card information over the phone.
We are always accepting donations of:
- Books for children
- Coloring books
- Colored pencils
- Colored chalk
- Healthy snacks for children (granola bars, juice boxes)
- Water and beverages (hot chocolate, tea, juice)
- K-Cups (regular coffee, decaf coffee, tea, hot chocolate)
- Gas cards
- Ontario C.A.T.S. tokens
- Kitchen & Restroom Supplies (paper towels, plastic cutlery, paper plates, napkins, toilet paper)
- Gift Cards (Walmart, BJs, Target, Wegmans, Staples)
- New toys
Please contact the Program Director to ask if we have a need for something specific you would like to donate.
We are always looking for people who want to put their fundraising, marketing, administration, or other skills to use!
- Help educate community members about child abuse and the services provided by the Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes.
- Help plan or host a special fundraising event.
- Volunteer around the office.
- Join a committee.
Donors will be given a dedicated leaf on a beautiful tree mural in our office, recognizing your contribution. Our sponsors include:
|John and Gloria Baker|
|John and Robin Baker|
|Douglas and Cindy Brown|
|Cam’s New York Pizzeria|
|Marjorie W Case|
|John and Corry Cochol|
|Walter and Joan Gage|
|James and Jane Gerling|
|Kevin and Cindy Henderson|
|Joan and Tom Herbeck|
|Gary and Catherine Ingalls|
|LM Sessler Excavating and Wrecking|
|Bonnie and John Maguire|
|Kelly Donovan and Randy Morse|
|Richard and Carol Morse|
|Edward and Sally Mueller|
|Brian and Kirstin Nicholson|
|Bonnie and Gary Ross|
|Mark and Siu Lan Schroeter|
|Ashley Furniture – D&R Flooring|
|Finger Lakes Bone and Joint|
|Friends of Brian Kolb|
|Pilat Graphic Designs|
|Richard and Vanessa Morse|
|Staff of Ontario County Department of Social Services|
|Stephen and Cathy Brooks|
|Brownell – Morse Family|
|Martin and Karen Lustick|
|Jeff and Ashley Davoli|
|Ontario County Children’s Fund|
|Claude and Esther Pullis|
|Timothy and Sandra Reed|
|NYS Office of Children and Family Services|
|National Children’s Alliance|
|Brighter Days Foundation|
|Greater Rochester Health Foundation|
|Wyckoff Family Foundation|
|NYS Minority Leader Brian Kolb Legislative Initiative Funds|