The Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes is extremely grateful for all donations and gifts we receive.
We are a program under the Partnership for Ontario County, Inc, a registered 501(c)(3) charity organization in New York State.
As such, all donations made to the CACFL are tax deductible.
There are several ways to donate to the Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes…
- You can donate online, via a secure Paypal checkout process.
- You can also donate by mailing a check to: 482 North Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- If you prefer, you can donate by calling us at 585-394-2573 and we will be happy to accept your credit card information over the phone.
We are always accepting donations of:
- Books for children
- Coloring books
- Colored pencils
- Colored chalk
- Healthy snacks for children (granola bars, juice boxes)
- Water and beverages (hot chocolate, tea, juice)
- K-Cups (regular coffee, decaf coffee, tea, hot chocolate)
- Gas cards
- Ontario C.A.T.S. tokens
- Kitchen & Restroom Supplies (paper towels, plastic cutlery, paper plates, napkins, toilet paper)
- Gift Cards (Walmart, BJs, Target, Wegmans, Staples)
- New toys
Please contact the Program Director to ask if we have a need for something specific you would like to donate.
We are always looking for people who want to put their fundraising, marketing, administration, or other skills to use!
- Help educate community members about child abuse and the services provided by the Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes.
- Help plan or host a special fundraising event.
- Volunteer around the office.
- Join a committee.
Donors will be given a dedicated leaf on a beautiful tree mural in our office, recognizing your contribution. Our sponsors include:
|John and Gloria Baker|
|John and Robin Baker|
|Douglas and Cindy Brown|
|Cam’s New York Pizzeria|
|Marjorie W Case|
|John and Corry Cochol|
|Walter and Joan Gage|
|James and Jane Gerling|
|Kevin and Cindy Henderson|
|Joan and Tom Herbeck|
|Gary and Catherine Ingalls|
|LM Sessler Excavating and Wrecking|
|Bonnie and John Maguire|
|Kelly Donovan and Randy Morse|
|Richard and Carol Morse|
|Edward and Sally Mueller|
|Brian and Kirstin Nicholson|
|Bonnie and Gary Ross|
|Mark and Siu Lan Schroeter|
|Ashley Furniture – D&R Flooring|
|Finger Lakes Bone and Joint|
|Friends of Brian Kolb|
|Pilat Graphic Designs|
|Richard and Vanessa Morse|
|Staff of Ontario County Department of Social Services|
|Stephen and Cathy Brooks|
|Brownell – Morse Family|
|Martin and Karen Lustick|
|Jeff and Ashley Davoli|
|Ontario County Children’s Fund|
|Claude and Esther Pullis|
|Timothy and Sandra Reed|
|NYS Office of Children and Family Services|
|National Children’s Alliance|
|Brighter Days Foundation|
|Greater Rochester Health Foundation|
|Wyckoff Family Foundation|
|NYS Minority Leader Brian Kolb Legislative Initiative Funds|