- New York State Sex Offender Registry
Provides information to New York Residents about sex offenders living in their communities.
- Prevent Child Abuse NY
A state chapter of Prevent Child Abuse America
- New York State Children’s Alliance
A statewide membership organization dedicated to helping local communities effectively respond to allegations of child abuse in a manner that puts the needs of children first.
- Stop It Now
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Children’s Alliance
- Crimes Against Children Research Center
- Darkness to Light: End Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Help
The Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes is extremely grateful for all donations and gifts we receive.
We are a program under the Partnership for Ontario County, Inc, a registered 501(c)(3) charity organization in New York State.
As such, all donations made to the CACFL are tax deductible.